We look into the future by implementing innovative technical solutions.
Smart City Siechnice is a project co-financed by the European Union. Its aim was to create a smart grid in the area of the distribution network operator. We used existing power lines to create a logical network. It connects the Dispatch Centre with the telecontrol devices in the substations.
The metering and billing system is connected to the electricity meters. This way, we monitor the operation of the network and obtain qualitative and quantitative data in real time. For this, we applied modern BPL technology, supported by optical fibres. We have built network configuration facilities to efficiently manage energy flows. A large-format visualisation system operates in the Dispatch Centre. This enables rapid response in case of emergency.
We developed a customer portal and a smartphone application where both consumers and prosumers can access their individual data. We also launched our first electric vehicle charging station.
- Modern technology in the energy industry
- Remote parameterization and meter readings in real time
- Customer and prosumer portal with a user-friendly application on a smartphone
- Cost control
- Remote configuration and monitoring of key network elements
- Unlimited development possibilities